Tuesday 5 July 2011

First blog?

Hello!!
So I created my blog last night because I was watching Louise's (Sprinkleofglitter) and Zoe's (Zoella280390) youbtube video, and because they often talk about their blog, I decided to finally check them out, and I created a blog so I could follow them and yeaaaaa! I also decided to start blogging because I just finished college today (with DDD!!! Which, if you dont know, is top marks!!!!) so ill have a lot of time on my hands because I only work 2 days a week. But, I think im going to try get another job just for during the week, just until I start university in september!

Well anyway, rant over! I thought I might just use this first blog as a way of letting peple know a bit about me, even though I highly doubt I will get any followers, and it would just end up with me talking to my laptop! But yea:

My name is Lauren, and I am 17 but will be turning 18 on the 25th August. I live in England, and I must say I like that it rains a lot!! As I have already said, I finished college but I was on a Health and Social Care degree, and I will be going to university in september on a Criminology and Sociology degree (makes me sound like a female Einstein doesnt it!). I work in a shop on the tills, and I am saving up to go on holiday with my boyfriend!! Which I a uber excited about!!!

I cannot think of anything else to put, so if I happen to get any followers, and you want to ask something or want to know something then maybe you should leave a comment!!!

Bye bye (: xx

No comments:

Post a Comment