Tuesday 1 November 2011

Another Hair Post

Hello (:
So for those of you who read my blog post when I dyed my hair red, I did dye it again so it went really red. Then I got bored of being red, so I decided to dye it purple. However, the purple didnt go to plan so it went really dark, and I did not like it at all! So I decided to leave it for about a week to see if it grew on me, and it didnt!
(I dont have pictures of the boxs because I binned the box before I could make this post. I also dont have pictures as my memory card is broken!!!).

A while ago, my boyfriends sister bought some kit from Boots which is the colour B4, it basically strips your hair of any dye, which means it goes back to your origional hair colour, or if you have bleached it, it goes back to the blonde colour. I decided to get this kit, which was £10.20 for the regular strength or £10.25 for the extra strength. I decided to get the extra one as I thought my hair would benefit from it as my hair is so dark!

I have just applied the colour B4, so I am sat here typing this while im waiting for it to do its magic! First of all you get 3 bottles, A is the activator, B is the remover and C is a shampoo. You put A inside B and mix them together like you do with any other dye, however I think the design of bottle A could be better. This is because you couldnt really squeeze all the product out the bottle, and you had to wait for it to drip out. This may mean there is a lot of product still in the bottom of the bottle. You then have to apply it all to your hair, and wait 30 mins for the regular one and 60 mins for the extra one. The second thing I would change about this kit, is the smell. It smells like out of date eyelash glue. And for those of you who have never smelt that, it smells like rotten fish. Also the fumes that come off this product are so strong! I am literally sat here sneezing and my nose is really really runny. Also, I have asthma and this product made me really out of breath, so I had to stop half way through and step out my room so I could take inhaler. I then came back in and opened my window and door as wide as I could. So I think I would reccomend you didnt use this kit in a small room, and if you do, open the windows and door!!! Another probelm is that on the instructions they supply, it says to make sure the room is not cold and there is no draft as this makes the process slower, but I would rather make the process slower and be able to breath!

I have had this product on for around 15 mins, and I can see the bleached bits of my hair coming through again! You also get a lot of product in this. I have long-ish hair which means I often only just have enough dye left when I dye my hair, but I applied this product all over my hair, and still had a lot left, so I went back making sure I had put it everywhere.

I did plan on taking pictures of the boxs I used and my hair at every step, but as I said before my memory card is broken, so I will link the Colour B4. I think you can only get this in the bigger boots shops, as I went into a smaller one while I was waiting for my train home, and they didnt have it in there.

After 45 mins, I can see that my hair is changing colour, but it still really really smells! Iv just looked on youtube too, and everybody said something about the smell! My head is also really itchy, I just want to scratch it so much!!

I have now washed it off, and used the shampoo, it is soooo bubbly! And you get lots of it, so I didnt use it all. My hair still smells really bad. And its made my hair a bit ginger, so im going to go dye over it soon!

I dont think I will use this again, just because of the smell... But if the smell was no longer there, then I may use it again.

Have you used this product before?

No comments:

Post a Comment