Sunday 18 September 2011

Little Catch Up

Hello (:
So I havent posted on here for a long time! Im really sorry about that :3
So, I thought I would just post giving you an update!
First of all, my holiday was amazing! I cant remember if I said in my last post, but I went to Tenerife with my boyfriend for a week... I wish we went for longer, but not too long to wait until our next holiday!
It felt so weird not wearing make up or doing my hair, it literally took me 5-10 minutes to get ready!! It also felt weird wearing hardly any clothes, and showing off my body! Because im really not confident with my body, so I always wear jackets! So because I did have a lot of skin on show, I have a tan!! Which was obviously going to happen because it was late 20s early 30s in temp. Before I went on holiday, I hated the idea of having a tan because I hated the fact that brown skin isnt my natural skin colour, because I am naturally pale, and I used to like that. But I think I like me with a tan! But I wouldnt use sun beds or fake tan!! I also found out that my family thought I looked ill when I was pale :o

On other news, I start university tomorrow!! I am so nervous and excited at the same time. But I lost the piece of paper that said what time I need to go to the university, and I really dont want to be late on my first day!! I think I might just get there for 10 and hope I dont have to wait too long. And if I do, ill just walk around and look at the university. I have been there before, so I know how to get there and what building I am in, so I wont be going to the wrong room!! I have bought everthing I need, and know what shoes I will be wearing tomorrow, so I just need to pick the rest of my outfit, paint my nails, have a shower then get an early night (which I know will not happen!).

So the shoes I will be wearing are my new white converse!! I have wanted a pair for a long time! But iv never had the money, until now! I did my student finance really late, and wont be getting it until the 26th, which isnt that long to wait. But because I am with Natwest, I have got a student overdraft that I will be using until I get my student finance money. I did work, but I gave it up as I needed to have 3 weekends off (they wouldnt give me that long because I worked part time) because I had my birthday then my holiday coming up, so I thought I should just leave so I could go out for my birthday!! Because you just cannot stay in when you turn 18.

I bought an eye shadow from Tenerife, and its a really nice shimmery purple, so its encouraged me to try doing brighter eye shadow looks. I did just used to wear a skin coloured shadow all over my lid, then put a brown colour into my crease. But now iv been putting silver eyeliner pencil all over my lid, then blending an eye shadow into the crease, then blending the shadow and the silver together (today I have pink and black shadow on).

Im not sure what else to write about, so I guess I will leave it at that (:
Bye bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment